The rumors about Poco F2 release date are gaining momentum as the time is passing by and the fans cannot control their excitement till the time Poco F2 launch happens. There is no official confirmation from Xiaomi, but the tentative specifications of Pocophone F2 have been leaked. With the official launch of Oneplus 7 declared for 14th May in India, the Poco fans are eagerly scouring all possible news from the official channel.
PocoF2 Launch Date in India
Why fans are eagerly waiting for the Pocophone F2 release? The gadgets’ sites and social media are buzzing with queries on possible Poco f2 release date in India which in turn has given to all possible rumors about the specifications and Poco f2 launch news. Have you ever thought of the reason behind this hysteria and hype? Well, Xiaomi had launched a budget phone, PocoPhone F1, in an effort to bring flagship-level features at an affordable price for the masses. Snapdragon 845 was being offered at the cheapest price which no manufacturer had attempted. To keep the interests alive and enhance the customer base, Xiaomi applied the same strategy and announced to the world the addition to #Poco family by a tweet.
If we go by the latest rumors and leaks, Redmi SD 855 flagship might launch Redmi K20 Pro on 14th May in China. It has been declared that OnePlus 7 will be launched on 14th May. Keeping the competition alive, it is expected that Redmi K20 Pro, when launched in India, will be known as Poco F2. Gadget pundits are speculating that mid of June should be Poco F2 release date in India.
Poco F2 Expected Specifications
Apart from the launch of successor in #Poco family, there have been only leaked on geekbench and rumors which give a fair bit of idea what the components and features will be. It looks like the already launched Redmi Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC phone in China will be released as Pocophone F2 in India. Apart from this, the expected features should be if it goes after Redmi latest launch
- The most powerful component is the chipset Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor which is currently being used by Xiaomi’s competitors like Samsung in S10 series and OnePlus in its 7 series
- A front pop up selfie camera giving more of all-screen display and slim bezels
- 32-megapixel selfie pop-camera
- Keeping up with the trend of a triple camera, Poco F2 should have 3 cameras on the back panel — a primary 48MP sensor, secondary 8MP sensor and third will be a 13MP sensor
- In addition to standard variants like 6GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage, it might have additional 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage variant.
- Screen size should be 6.39 inches with an FHD+ display with a screen resolution of 1080×2340 pixels
- Poco F2 might have an on-screen fingerprint sensor
- Pocophone F2 could feature a 4000 mAh battery with QC4+ support
- Pocofone F2 will run on MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
To retain its position in the market and capture more of it in India, Pocofone F2 will definitely be an upgrade over the Poco F1. The team is working closely on both aspects of design and specs, worth waiting for. But this all needs to be yet confirmed officially by Xiaomi. Rumors are floating that with the launch of Redmi Snapdragon 855 in China in June, India should brace itself for Poco F2 launch in June 2019 itself.
For mobile accessories check out the noise shots earbuds review!